Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

First off $40/hr i knew something was up . No customer service clerk gets that much in my area . Then to actually ask me to confirm who i and interview me through google hangout?! What .. i went along with it to get more info now they messed up when they sent me a fake check qhen someones actual name on it from fedex (arizona) supposedly

The man talking to me was supposed to be a "hiring manager" whos name was john williams check the pictures for email and info .. the number he texted me from was - 8057698041

Also a female sent me a hiring /offer letter whos email was suspicious to . Now moving along the fact that there was a completely different name on the fedex package confirmed alot of what i thought so i took the name and searched it in google and face book and found a guy from where do you think !? ARIZONA ! I wrote him and he blocked me .. so i screenshot this mans profile and show the "hiring manager John Williams "....guess what he sayss ... how did i find that .. the mans name i found was -maurice kassabian - search it on face book he is a fraud i tried to talk to him and he blocked me on fb ...look at the pictures for more info ...

If you have any questions search for me and send me a message ..

" Whysosavagecope " in google search